Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Review of "Lies" Part 2/2

Needless to say, the other important part of an Al Franken book is the humor. For those of you that are remebering his time on Saturday Night Live, then let me tell you, his humor is certainly still vigilant in this book and I hope to read his others such as Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations. The analysis is somewhat unintelligent for the sake of getting a dumb joke out there, but the jokes are still great nonetheless. Like I said, the humor is quite obvious in these broken down lies, so I wasn't expecting a whole lot of deep thought as I got into the book's pattern.
All in all, if you're a fan of his comedic work and political humor (especially if the butt of the joke is the right wing), then I highly suggest this book that will have you laughing through all 354 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment